Find The Right Place To Park!
Primospot has created the only Android parking application that allows you to view on-street free and metered parking, garages and bike racks -- all in the same application, while on the go. Available now, for the New York City, Boston, and Seattle metro areas. Check our coverage map for full details.
Type an intersection, address or landmark in the search box after tapping the search button. Previous searches are automatically logged to call up at a later date.
The marker colors tell you if a spot is legal for parking, and how long you can stay there. Never again will you have to wonder where you need to look for good spots.
Parking Sign Details
Tap on any marker to view more information about the street sign. See the full rules for the location, and real photos of the sign.
Driving mode will continuously update your location on the map as you move by periodically reloading the parking information around you.
Where Did I Park?
Remember where you parked and find your way back. You can add a note and set a reminder so you won't get a ticket.
Insider Parking Tips
Spots marked with a star are about to be free: they are not legal right now, but they will be shortly. Get there early and snag your spot!
Find Parking Garages
Can’t find a spot on the street, or just need a garage? Switch to Garage mode to view nearby commercial parking lots and garages.
Garage Rates and Photos
For each commercial garage, we list the hours of operation and provide photos of the main entrance, rate postings, and other public notices.
Lock Your Bike
Riding to work today? Got errands to run? We'll help you find the best places to lock your bike, with photos of the racks.
Alternate Side Suspensions
Tap the logo to see if alternate side parking regulations are suspended that day. Detailed help for using the app is here as well.
We currently cover most of Manhattan, Boston, and Seattle.
For a full listing, see our coverage area maps.
- Landscape mode support. Works better on devices with a keyboard
- Smart Reminders to let you know the best time to move your car
- Better garage pricing layout
- Share your location with others via email and social networks
- Use standard icons in menu (help, settings, quit)
- New garage markers for partner garages
- Misc bug fixes
- Better top nav to match iPhone app
- Garage sort buttons easier to click
- PrimoSpot encourages you to use our app responsibly; please do not drive while distracted. Always pull over before using our app on your mobile phone.
- You need an internet connection to use this app, however, you can pull up your saved parking spot and notes without it.
- An internet connection is not required, but highly recommended as is it needed to load the parking information in real-time. Will work when connected to WiFi.
- Although we strive to provide the most accurate and up-to-date parking information, occasionally we get something incorrect. Please let us know in the app feedback section or through email and we will update it.