Cut, Fold, Tape, then Play!
Oct 16, 2008 - 11AM 1 comment
Bryan over at paperfoldables made us a cool foldable flyer. It has a retro green convertible with a detachable head and flip-out mobile phone. The driver inside is unhappy looking for parking, then she uses PrimoSpot on her mobile and finds a free place to park!
Check it out:
Make Your Own:
- Download the PDF.
- Print it out on your best (color) printer.
- Cut carefully along the dark lines.
- Fold on the dotted lines.
- Tape the flaps to the inside.
- Have fun driving around your house and parking wherever you please!