The best app to remember where you left your car
Mark where you left your car and find your way back to it later. Simply tap on the car button, and either choose current location or place on map to set where you parked. You can add a note or take a picture of your parked spot to pull up later, or add a reminder when its time to move. Never again will you forget where you left your ride or when you need to feed the meter.
Where Did I Park?
When you park, just tap on the car button, then choose to tap on the map or at current location. Tapping the car button again returns the map to where you parked your car.
After setting your location, you can enter notes, take a picture of your parking spot, or set a reminder for when you need to move your car.
Set a push notification reminder to tell you when it is time to move your car. This can be set at a specific date and time or minutes from current time.
Get walking, transit, or driving directions back to your car.
Email yourself or a friend a link to a map with your parked spot. You can customize the email text to your liking.
Type an intersection, address or landmark in the search box after tapping the search button. Previous searches are automatically logged to call up at a later date.
- PrimoSpot encourages you to use our app responsibly; please do not drive while distracted. Always pull over before using our app on your mobile phone.
- You need an internet connection to load the map, however, you can pull up your saved parking spot and notes without a connection. Once you have loaded an area of the map it should load without a connection.
- This app works on the iPhone 3GS, 3G, first generation iPhone, or iPod touch.
- On the iPhone first generation phone, the position may not be as accurate as the iPhone 3G or 3GS.
- Since an internet connection is required to load the map information an iPod touch is not recommended, but will work when connected to WiFi and not connected later.